- About Us
We welcome your interest in VOXPOP INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL. We believe in the endless potential of each child and therefore accept students who exhibit a wide range of abilities without regard to race, nationality and religion. Final admission is granted through an admission test as well as a personal interview. The curriculum offers core subjects like Mathematics, Science, English, Computers and Social Sciences. Besides these, the school also offers a wide range of optional co-curricular activities like Art, Drama, Music, Physical Education, Yoga, Craft & Drawing, Dance, Abacus and Taekwondo.
Parents and applicants are welcome to visit/tour the campus and get firsthand information of quality education at VOXPOP. Please mail or call for further details regarding admissions.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- The school has no deadline for applications, and students may be admitted during the academic year.
- Admission is confirmed only after submitting the completed application form, required certificates with Registration Fee and I Term Fee.
- If the school management finds any significant document submitted to be false, the admission of the student will be cancelled immediately.
- Rules and regulations followed for admission, curriculum and examinations are strictly in accordance with CBSE and SSC norms.
- Fee should be paid on or before the due date.
- Parents are requested to get the information about the visiting hours from the office and follow them strictly.
- Schoolís Academic schedule timings and holidays may be changed as per the convenience of the academic programmes from time-to-time.
- Irregular attendance, habitual skipping of classes, irregular in submitting the given assignments or project works, disobedience and disrespect towards teachers and fellow students, and other, misbehaviour may lead to suspension of the student from the school.
- A student with less than 75% of attendance will be considered ineligible for promoting into the higher class.
- Students not following the rules regarding school-hours, dress-code, fees and other payments, behavioural norms, hygiene, discipline and participation in school games and other programmes will be expelled after three warnings.
- Parents opting residential facility can get the information regarding facilities, time Schedule, mode of fee-payment, visiting time, nutrition, and medical checkup from the office at the time of admission.
- Submit 4 passport size photos of the student, a copy of Studentís birth certificate and an official copy of reports from previous school.
- The School Fee does not include books, uniform and other academic material.
- All disputes associated with admission process under Hyderabad jurisdiction only.