[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_tabs style=”default” orientation=”horizental” tab_location=”left” container_bg_color=”#fff”][vc_tab title=”CURRICULUM” tab_id=”1393653249-1-13″][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”true” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]OVERVIEW
Our varied and challenging Curriculum is designed to equip students with knowledge and skills to pursue their future goals. It is modified to best suite the learning needs of our students and fosters creativity and enhance a real learning environment. The curriculum focuses on the fundamentals including reading, writing, mathematics, science, and social studies, and also encompasses library, computer, music, dance, visual arts, and physical education. Under language options French is included as a foriegn language. These classes, taught by specialists in the field, provide a broad and in-depth education.
We offer CBSE curriculum and State curriculum from I to VIII. We follow a combination of Montessori and PYP curriculum for PP sections.
We ACKNOWLEDGE that each child develops in different ways at different rates. Our PP curriculum evolves, responds and develops in accordance with the needs of our students and modern-day research into learning and teaching, while maintaining the highest international standards.
- Provides experiences which support and stimulate a child’s learning through active.
- provides access to a variety of learning experiences and materials.
- creates a safe and secure environment where each child feels confident, valued and secure
- promotes each child’s autonomy, independence and responsibility.
- encourages children to express their ideas and creativity
- enables children to construct knowledge that helps them to make sense of the world.
PRIMARY & HIGH SCHOOL
Our Primary Curriculum caters for students in Grade I to 5 and prepare students to live and prosper in the future society. The Curriculum focuses on core subjects like Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Studies and Science with an emphasis on Reading , Writing and Language development. Competent teachers implement hands-on approach to learning that supports various learning styles, which create a challenging environment for students to think critically to solve their day-to-day problems.
E-learning is essential. And for good reason. If done right, it can produce great results by decreasing costs and improving performance. Also, unlike a one time classroom session, the elearning course is available for others. This includes the static elearning course.
E-Learning is an important consideration in education for several reasons:
- Implimented correctly, it can reduce some of the costs associated with education
- It allows schools to educate people they could not previously (e.g. people that work for a living, people geographically dispersed, etc.)
- Many students communicate better in a web based environment than in the traditional classroom. Studies have shown that students who would not raise a hand in class will be very active in posting to discussion boards for example.
Maths emphasizes development through activity. This learning approach is fun for the children while they are developing mathematical concepts and skills in a thorough and consistent way.
students learn to display good citizenship and respect for individual differences and cultural diversity.
Basic Science concepts are introduced through practical experiments which encourage students to observe and question their environment.
Language is the basic tool of communication. It develops the four language skills like listening, reading, speaking and writing.
- To use English to communicate in everyday life.
- To use English to achieve academically in all content areas.
- Literature contributes to students’ aesthetic, imaginative and intellectual growth.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”OUR STRENGTH ” tab_id=”1393653395730-2-3″][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”true” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]
OUR WELL TRAINED COUNSELLORS….
…..focus on promoting social and academic success by providing comprehensive guidance program services to students and parents.
Counselling is primarily a service for students/ parents and every student should feel free to call on the counsellor when he/she is in need of a counselling. Counselling sessions are available on all working days for parents and students from 9:00 AM till 5:00 PM.
….. are among those who have an expertise in every area of school activity. They are highly qualified, well experienced, committed, empathetic and well equipped with technologically advanced teaching techniques. By treating students as active partners in learning, our staff help them nurture skills, creativity, individuality, confidence and zest for lifelong learning.
……. We regard parents to be an integral part of our school community. We welcome and appreciate their participation in organizations and activities that have been created for them and to share their skills and talents with relevant school activities. We look forward to a mutually rewarding partnership for the progress of our children.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][/vc_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row]